If you feel that your personal data has been processed in a way that does not meet the GDPR, you have a specific right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. The relevant supervisory authority is the supervisory authority in your primary place of residence. This supervisory authority will then tell you of the progress and outcome of your complaint. For a list of the relevant supervisory authorities and direct links to their websites, click here.